));
RSS

Rihanna Illuminati Umbrella Video Explanation


In my earlier post explaining Madonna’s Superbowl Halfime Illuminati symbolism, (you can open it in a new window if you click HERE) I mentioned the idea of possibly doing a write-up about other popular artists involved in the satanic rituals/worshipping and what goes on in music videos. The things that most people don’t notice are strategically placed symbols, signs, and affirmations that the the artist is involved in satanic acts. Now, before you call me a crazy conspiracy theorist, take a minute and see for yourself. The more I started researching into this, the more obvious things have become. It’s to the point now where it’s so blatantly obvious that you have to be completely naïve to think it’s all a coincidence. 

I would like to do a post about the mechanics of the Project Monarch and MKULTRA in the future, but this is a good introduction into the secrets and underlying dark messages of the music industry. Unfortunately, people have no idea who they’re really idolizing and how much filth is laced within the song’s message. Let’s take a closer look.

RIHANNA’S “UMBRELLA” SYMBOLISM BREAKDOWN

Before I get into the graphics of the video and the visual messages, I want to first talk about the meaning of the phrase “under my umbrella.”

When I first heard this song, I thought it was a girl singing about her boyfriend. It seemed like she was talking about protecting him from the metaphoric storm by shielding him with her umbrella. Of course, I don’t think she meant she was in the rain literally. If you look closer and read the lyrics, they really don’t make a whole lot of sense. However, if you know what the words are referencing, it suddenly becomes obvious.

The phrase “under my umbrella” usually means “under my protection”. When you are under someone or something’s protection, this something has power over you regarding your safety and well-being. The protector is stronger than the one being protected.

The song itself:
The twist with this song is that it’s not just Rihanna singing alone. She actually plays 2 roles: The first part is her singing as Satan who is trying to seduce her so that he can posses her. The second part of the song is her singing as herself and responding to him and his propositions.

The intro starts with Jay-Z ( a known Illuminati puppet who bashes God in his music…but that’s a whooooole nuther post. And yes, I said “nuther.”) His verse goes like this:

No clouds in my stones

Let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank
Coming down with the Dow Jones

When the clouds come we gone, we Rocafella

We fly higher than weather

And G5’s are better,
You know me,
an anticipation, for precipitation.
Stacked chips for the rainy day

Jay, Rain Man is back with little Ms. Sunshine,
Rihanna where you at?


What it means:

No clouds in my stones

Let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank

“No clouds in my stones” refers to the flawless grade of perfect diamonds. Only the super rich can afford these.
He doesn’t care if it rains because he hydroplanes, which means he effortlessly skims above it all. The storm of rain that’s coming down with the Dow Jones is a reference to the collapsing state of the economy and the  economic state (that doesn’t really affect him). As VC put it, he doesn’t care about the financial crisis,  he “hydroplanes in the bank”.  In other words, while the bank is being flooded by this storm and people are drowning in it, he’s above the water and  surviving the crisis. Let’s not forget Jay-Z’s record label is called Rocafella which is derived from the Rockafeller family who has historically controlled America’s banking system.

We fly higher than weather

And G5’s are better,

Here he’s talking about how he’s so high up that he’s not really concerned with the weather (aka the financial storm/disaster) and he’s part of the elite who is not worried about what the “commonfolk” deal with. A G5 is a private jet and his ability to travel in one makes him feel like he’s at a higher status.

You know me,
an anticipation, for precipitation.
Stacked chips for the rainy day


Everyone knows Jay-Z is filthy rich. He is basically saying he has already prepared for a major financial crisis by saving money, aka “stacking chips” for when that time will come.

Finally he says:
Jay, Rain Man is back with Little Miss Sunshine,
Rihanna where you at?

Jay and Rain Man (another common name for the devil) are back collaborating once again. They are looking for Little Ms. Sunshine. Sunshine is what? Light. This is her final stage of being like an innocent good girl associated with light. Now we see her and she’s all edgy and dark. Her image has completely changed since we first saw her and her bubbly Barbadian personality. Her first album, entitiled “Music of the Sun” featured upbeat dance music. The album which “Umbrella” is on is called “Good Girl Gone Bad.” It’s spelled out for us that the transformation has taken effect.

RIHANNA’S PART (speaking as the devil)

You have my heart

And we’ll never be worlds apart

May be in magazines

But you’ll still be my star
Baby cause in the dark

You can’t see shiny cars

And that’s when you need me there

With you I’ll always share

This is the first part I talked about where the devil is trying to seduce her and convince her to let him posses her. (I know this sounds totally crazy, but just hear me out. Seriously.) The lyrics can be interpreted like this:


You have my heart – I love you
We’ll always be close
You might have fame (she “may be in magazines”)
But you’ll still be me star, golden child, etc.
Because when times are dark and you feel alone
And you can’t buy shiny cars and luxuries of this world anymore
That’s when you’ll need me to protect you
With you I’ll always share money and material things

Hook:
When the sun shines, we’ll shine together
Told you I’ll be here forever
Said I’ll always be your friend
Took an oath I’ma stick it out till the end
Now it’s raining more than ever
But we’ll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

Interpretation:
When things are successful for you, they’re good for both of us
I’ll be here (inside of her) forever
I’ll always be your friend and be here for you
I promised to protect you forever
Now the financial storm is getting worse than ever
But we’ll still have each other
I can protect you
I can protect you

Verse 2
These fancy things, will never come in between

You’re part of my entity, here for Infinity

When the war has took it’s part

When the world has dealt it’s cards

If the hand is hard, together we’ll mend your heart

Interpretation: 
No matter how much you buy with the money I provide you, I’m still within you
You’re part of my entity, for Infinity (not just her time on earth)
When the world is in an upheaval (or fitnah)
When the world comes to an end
If you’re in a bad situation, we will both make your heart feel better

Note that the devil says “you’re part of my entity”. If this song really WAS about a girl and her boyfriend, although it is clearly not, they wouldn’t have said “entity.” That’s just weird and no one says that. According to dictionary.com, "entity" can be defined as “being or existence, especially when considered as distinct, independant, or self-contained.” “Here for infinity” also hints that the devil is with her not just for her temporary life on earth, but after as well. 
Bridge:
You can run into my arms

It’s okay don’t be alarmed
Come into me

There’s no distance in between our love

So go on and let the rain pour

I’ll be all you need and more
Because

Here is where the devil and Rihanna are talking again. In order for the viewers to understand this, the video flip flops and reverses her as she’s talking. She’s facing opposite directions in order to indicate that it’s a conversation and not her singing alone.

First the devil says:
You can run into my arms

It’s okay don’t be alarmed

Run to me and seek refuge with me
Don’t be afraid

Then Rihanna says:
“Come into me”

Ok, I agree to this. Come inside of me and posses me.

Together they sing:
There’s no distance in between our love

There’s no distance now because he is actually inside of her

Then the devil says:
So go on and let the rain pour

I’ll be all you need and more

Forget about what’s going on around you, ignore the financial ruin
I’ll take care of you beyond your expectations.

THE VIDEO:
There is tons of symolism and imagery to back up everything I just said. In a disgusting and sick way, the devil has actually come inside of her to posess her and there are sexual references throughout the video. He takes control of her and it’s very similar to rape.

The video opens with Jay-Z surrounded by 6 women dressed in black with sunglasses that make them look like FBI Agents. They are representing his handlers. (If you don’t know what handlers are, I’ll discuss it more in an upcoming blog like I mentioned earlier.)




Next, it shows Rihanna wearing a black latex outfit and she’s wearing a top-hat (very masculine) and one eye is covered. Notice her gnarly nails that are very gross and disturbing. They’re not like human nails, instead they are like nasty creature claws.







In this shot, it’s supposed to be like the devil is talking to her and she’s dressed like him. This coincides directly with the lyrics of course. He’s trying to seduce her so he can get inside of her mentally and physically.

While she’s still wearing the white dress, this is when he symbolically rapes her and goes inside of her. Notice how the white dress is her innocence before and she is trying to protect herself from the chrome liquid. In one frame, we can see the outline of the Baphomet head. As a reminder, his was shot in a studio and of course it’s not real water. That means someone had to manually add this in so it’s definitely not a coincidence. The liquid represents the semen of the devil, and she gets hit by it 6 times.





This is Baphomet, a satanic symbol, in case you didn't know.





In this promotional picture below, you can see the water coming at her from the side, not from above. Rain falls from above when you use an umbrella but here it is being shot out horizontally, much like ejaculation.



Of course one eye is covered.



Afterwards, she is completely covered in his semen, aka the chrome all over her body. She’s now inside of a triangle which is a well-known representation of the phallus, the penis, and male energy in general. The triangle is all around her and is encompassing her.


This is the Baphomet head. It's anatomically impossible to do this.


If you pay attention in the video, you will notice a very quick flash of an image around 2:46. It’s Rihanna bent in such a way that she forms the image of the devil in the form of Baphomet. Just under her shoulders forms the eyes and her head and hair make up the mouth. Her arms are outstretched in the shape of his horns, too. This image has for sure been Photoshopped because it’s physically impossible to  get into this position in real life. It’s only on the screen for a split second—a perfect example of subliminal messaging.
After her “rape” happens, she is now transformed into the bad girl and her white dress of innocence is gone. She goes from light to dark--white dress to black outfit. She has 6 handlers like Jay-Z had in the beginning and she dances around all provocatively with the umbrella, which some say is another phallic symbol. 




The devil convinced her and he got what he wanted. The most disturbing part is that she’s begging for more at the end. Listen:

It’s raining

Ooh baby it’s raining
Baby come into me

Come into me

It’s raining

Oh baby it’s raining

Gross.


You can watch the video in a new link if you click: Rihanna-- Umbrella Video

Once again, we have another example of disturbing music that the general public just sings along to like robots. 
Let's not forget, Rihanna went from this:







To this:









There is soooo much more to what’s going on here and this is just one video. I could analyze all kinds of videos but that’s not really what this blog is for. I’ll probably post a few more video breakdowns of other artists (they’re all involved: Jay-Z, Beyonce, Britney, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, and I could go on and on) only because it’s interesting to me and I want people to see what I’m seeing. It’s all out there. You just have to open your eyes and look for it.

…or you can turn a blind eye and pretend it’s not there.





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

16 comments:

Jenle said...

Holy CRAP. Do you think Rihanna knows any of these things and just does what they pay her to do? Or does she really KNOW and do it anyway? One would think if it were an innocent song about a boyfriend, there would perhaps be a light rain or maybe even a downpour where one shares an actual umbrella with the other~ the sideways 'rain' is weird... It's gross. All of it. Excellent writing skillz, missy! xo!

http://twitter.com/JohnRiccio322 said...

the key in the lyrics for me were these two lines:" When the war has took it’s part
, When the world has dealt it’s cards
"

meaning - the war (taking its part) of controlling minds into their police state-tax grid-RFID chip'd society after they've dealt all the "illuminati" cards. if you have yet to see the actual card game "illuminati" the cards in the game have been dealt for real. the last card is the fake alien invasion. can you say London Olympics for false flag event this summer?

many people have foretold how they "leak" their plans and the cards were a very easy way to do so.

the Rihannas/Madonnas/JayZs/LilWaynes, etc are bad for children in particular, but what is even more sinister is the kids shows, disney tv, and child pop stars. it goes down an even sicker rabbithole... but all apart of the mind control war. this is important info JB, thanks for posting again on it.

http://borninthecall.blogspot.com

TorreySimpson said...

It do make alot of sense if you think about. She was taking over by the devil. So why do people listening to her song.

TorreySimpson said...

It make alots of sense. She is the devil little girl,so tell me why people listen to there song

TamaFly said...

..so with all this coverage about Rihanna and her deal with the devil. are you being compensated?? are you hired by the same who she work for and using all this for a Distraction for the truth? Are you using the "Rainman" scenario? whats up? are you clothed in sheeping

Jaime Brown said...

@TamaFly,

I'm opening people's eyes to the symbolism and hidden meanings of satanic messages in the pop music industry. I'm certainly not being compensated, I'm just a regular girl who started seeing all these things add up and it blew my mind because I never really paid attention before.

Now that my awareness is heightened, I want other people to see it too.

I think it's important for people to actually understand what they're singing and dancing to instead of just going along with what's on the radio like a bunch of robots.

There's no hidden intentions here, just bringing light to a pretty dark subject.

Thanks for taking the time to check my blog out. :D

Anonymous said...

Thts some sick shit from long I knw tht all of those artist give they self to the devil n now he controls thm as well

Shanti said...

Iwant to believe it. But then again I don't. God is too powerful for All this bad to happn. But then again, there's so much evidence. Very creepy. You had great points to back it up. I don't doubt u. I just don't want this to be true. "Say it aint so!" if you will.

Anonymous said...

Is there any subliminal messages in One Direction's videos? Is Zayn Malik part of the illuminati?

Anonymous said...

I think that one direction is not a part of illiuminati YET but i think they will soon. :((

Anonymous said...

Agree!

Anonymous said...

Its easy to establish who is in the illuminati and who isn't. Its like they want to spread bad behaviour like alcohol, sex ,drugs etc and what better way to do so than tv and music. How I notice it is when the artist 4 example justin bieber is everywhere u look tv, Magazines,radio etc. Nd now look at his change tatoos, pregnancy nd drug scandels its horrible really. Only way we can beat this is if we all stop listening to music and watching tv cut media out completely therefore we will not be influenced but no1 is willing to do so...

Adam Garth said...

Fantastic work here.

imenbouyahya said...

Salam Alykum Jaime,

Thanks a million for taking the care and doing such precious blog posts. I've been reading your blog for a while and I like it so much.

The sad thing is that this stuff has already invaded the Muslim Arab little minds! I hear my teenager cousins/kids talking about these (pop stras) and idiolizing them while silently getting their little minds whased by their symbols/lyrics/gestures..

When you try to explain the hidden meaning of what they watch they accuse you of being part of the conspiracy theory!

I am so sick of seeing so much youth energy/power wasted on watching/believing and following the Illuminati ideology..

May Allah enlighten their hearts and minds and show them the right path.

Jazaki Allah khayran and please come back to the blogosphere :)

Salams from Tunisia.

Jaime Brown said...

@imenbouyahya

Thanks! I haven't written in a while because I was in America for some time and I was way too busy. (Plus, seeing that it's a blog called Memoirs from MOROCCO, and not America, I thought it would be ok to stop writing for a while.)

Perhaps I should pick back up where I left off since Im back in Morocco again...

Wa jazzaki :D

Anonymous said...

Wow I totaly fell this I never knew she was part of the illumainfe this just blots mg mind this also scars me because what ifthe devil posses me???????